Why join Clara Barton PTSA?
The number one reason to join the PTSA is to benefit your student. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school. As a member, you will receive informative emails that will keep you connected and informed.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. Parenting is not easy. It helps to share ideas, concerns, and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport, and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTSA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause—your student and all students in the community.
- Speak Up. Because the PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your student’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved with your student’s school, you’ll be part of the solution and help make positive changes. The PTSA plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events – all vital to your school’s success.
- Be A Role Model. Set an example for your student. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your student the importance you place on education.