During the 2020-2021 school year, PTSA board meetings are held virtually using Microsoft Teams and are scheduled for up to two hours each month. All are welcome to attend and observe the board conduct its business.
General Membership Meetings
General Membership Meetings include reports by board members. Meetings may also include a parent education guest speaker or town meeting with a school or community leader. All are welcome to attend; however, voting on PTSA business is restricted to PTSA members.
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule & Summaries
Links to join meetings and view approved meeting minutes are here:
- August 6, 7:00 pm, Board Meeting
- September 3, 7:00 pm, Board Meeting
- October 8, 7:00 pm, General Membership Meeting (Summary: Parent education, "Unexpected Gifts" by Kristi Keating, membership has reached 138 members, Fall Enrichment Classes report. Minutes)
- November 5, 7:00 pm, Board Meeting (Summary: Bobcat Grant deadline extended, and virtual Pacific Science Center field trips to be offered to teachers for their class. Minutes)
- December 3, 2:00 pm, Board Meeting (Summary: Bobcat Grant for eBooks approved. Minutes)
- January 8, 2:00 pm, Board Meeting (Summary: 2020-21 PTSA goals discussed, Book Fair update, Winter Enrichment Class update. Minutes)
- February 3, 7:00 pm, General Membership Meeting (Minutes pending)
- March 5, 2:00 pm, Board Meeting (Minutes pending)
- April 1, 7:00 pm, General Membership Meeting (Join Here)
- May 7, 2:00 pm, Board Meeting
- June 3, 7:00 pm, General Membership Meeting