Math Challenge provides students with opportunities to sharpen mathematical problem-solving skills. It's also an avenue for families to become involved and enjoy math together. The program is FREE to all students, K-5 and no sign-up is necessary.
There will be 15 sets of challenges released every other week starting in late September and ending in May. Lucky winners are chosen from each grade level for each Math Challenge. Students who complete 12 or more of the 15 sets of Math Challenges will receive a trophy.
- Both paper and online submissions are accepted.
- When submitting online, please submit the math challenge answers online here.
- Paper submissions can be given to their teacher.
- Solve the minimum number of questions required for the grade level.
- Students are encouraged to receive help from others to solve as many questions together as they can.
- Problem-solving strategies are available at www.mathinaction.org.
- For your convenience, download this calendar to your computer or phone to get reminded when math challenge is posted as well as due dates for submission.