Welcome back to school, Bobcats!
Our "First Day Packet" is available here online to keep the to-do list quick and green. It's as easy as 1-2-3! Getting Started with Clara Barton PTSA will guide you to:
- Register to receive our monthly newsletter and email communications about PTSA Programs & Events.
- Unlock PTSA Member benefits by joining Clara Barton PTSA or renewing your membership and support PTSA activities and programs through a donation to The Bobcat Fund.
- Review opportunities to make a difference through PTSA leadership and volunteer positions.
Step 1: Register for newsletter/update contact info
Stay connected with the Clara Barton Community and register to receive our monthly newsletter and emails about upcoming programs, events, and education available to all. PTSA membership is not required to create a profile with our PTSA portal.
Returning to Clara Barton? Welcome back!
- Verify your PTSA portal profile. Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Username/Email address and you'll be prompted to enter your login password.
- Verify your family and student information and that you've checked the Organization-wide Emails box under Email Groups.
New to Clara Barton? Welcome!
- Create a Username/Email address and password for the PTSA portal.
- Choose a household to link to your profile (if someone in your family has already registered) or select create a new family unit if you are the first user.
- Add Student to the profile, then Save.
- Check the Organization-wide Emails box under Email Groups
- If you have others in your household that would like to receive the PTSA newsletter, Add Parent to the profile, then Save.
Step 2: Join the PTSA & donate to The Bobcat Fund
Become a Clara Barton PTSA Member and have your voice heard. Join/renew your membership today! You can also show your support for PTSA programs with a donation to The Bobcat Fund. A contribution of $150 per student or $250 per family is recommended but any amount is greatly appreciated. Plus:
- Donations are tax-deductible. We're a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit charitable organization. A receipt will be emailed to you when you donate online.
- Employer matching helps us reach our goals. If your employer matches, designate “Clara Barton PTSA” as the recipient.
Step 3: Explore volunteer opportunities
Meet new people, make a difference, and feel connected! There are leadership and volunteer opportunities to fit whatever time or skills you are willing to share.