Clara Barton PTSA First Day Packet
Welcome to a unique year at Clara Barton! Even though we are learning from home, many of the ways the PTSA supports students, families, and staff will continue.
The First Day Packet includes information on . . .
- How you can support PTSA activities and programs through a donation to The Bobcat Fund.
- How to access PTSA Member benefits by joining Clara Barton PTSA or renewing your membership for this school year.
- Ways you can make a difference and help your student and the Clara Barton Community through volunteer opportunities.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Register or update contact info
Stay connected with the PTSA and Clara Barton Community! When you register or update your contact information with our PTSA website, you receive The Bobcat Bulletin email each week and are included in the online student directory.
*While registering or updating contact information, do not hit the back arrow on your web browser or hit cancel. You will have an opportunity to make changes later.
Returning to Clara Barton?
- Select Parent Login/Registration below. Enter your Username/Email address and Password.
- Update your contact information, add new students, and/or update returning student grade and class for the online directory.*
New to Clara Barton?
- Select Parent Login/Registration below to create a Username/Email address and password for our PTSA website.
- Choose a household to link to your profile (if someone in your family has already registered) or select create a new family unit if you are the first user.*
- Add Student to the profile, then Save. If you decide to purchase a PTSA dual membership for a second adult in your household, you may also Add Parent to the profile, then Save.
Step 2: Join the PTSA & donate to The Bobcat Fund
Become a Clara Barton PTSA Member and have your voice heard! You can also show your support for PTSA activities and programs with a donation to The Bobcat Fund. A contribution of $150 per student or $250 per family is recommended but any amount is greatly appreciated.
Your Donation is Tax-Deductible. Clara Barton PTSA is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit charitable organization. A receipt will be emailed to you when you donate online.
Employer Matching is Key. If your employer matches, your donations can be doubled! Please use your employer’s corporate matching instructions and designate the “Clara Barton PTSA” as the recipient.
Join, renew, and donate here today!
Step 3: Explore volunteer opportunities
Meet new people, make a difference, and feel connected! There are opportunities to fit whatever time or skills you are willing to share.