What is the PTSA?
The Clara Barton Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is an organization that bridges the gap between what state funding provides and what our community envisions children need for success.
Our Mission is to provide children, families, and staff with the resources and opportunities necessary to make every child's potential a reality.
- Providing enrichment opportunities such as field trips and after school programs
- Helping in the school. For example teaching art lessons or preparing classroom materials.
- Building a strong school community through
- Family events like the Back to School Picnic
- Communication, with tools like the PTSA website, the school directory and the Bobcat Bulletin
- Becoming a Member
- Donating to the Bobcat Fund
- Attending events and engaging with other parents and staff