The PTSA helps keep the Clara Barton community stay informed and connected. The following are the communication tools available. All promoted programs and events must be age-appropriate, relevant, and if not a PTSA event, free to participate.
The Bobcat Bulletin is a monthly digital newsletter. Distribution is the first Sunday of each month. Items should be submitted using the online form here.
- Articles are to be submitted by Thursday at 5:00 PM for publication the following Sunday
- If you'd like a thumbnail image included with your article, please email an image in JPEG or PNG format to email@example.com
- When submitting your article, include a headline and news content that is short and concise
- When appropriate, include an event or deadline date and time of day
- A draft of the newsletter will be emailed to you to review and reply with corrections
Please indicate urgency. Please submit images in PNG format or JPG formats
PTSA Facebook @clarabartonptsa
Please include the preferred post date and include an image in PNG or JPG file format
Flyers are free of charge for the PTSA when submitted to Peachjar through the following LWSD uploader contacts:
- Clara Barton only: Send flyer and form to Trilogy Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple schools: Use Peachjar uploader or send flyer and form to Chris Robison, email@example.com
PTSA leadership may send email messages to All PTSA Contacts, Groups, or Individuals using our contact management platform, PTOffice. Contact the PTSA Communications VP to request PTOffice Messenger Admin privileges.
- Choose NEW MESSAGE by clicking on the orange button toward the upper right-hand corner of the table
- Click on the message type you wish to send - EMAIL
- Add a FROM name such as your personal name or title within the PTSA
- Choose who you'd like to send your message to by clicking the SELECT RECIPIENTS button and checking off the various groups and contacts you wish to message. Note: Checking the Save as New Group option will create a new Group in the CONTACTS module for your future reference
- Add a REPLY TO email address. This is the email address you wish your contact's responses to go to when they click "reply" on your message.
- Add a SUBJECT that is accurate, but not 'spammy' to help avoid going to your contact's SPAM folder. Do not include emojis.
- Click the ADVANCED EDITOR button to open our drag and drop email creation tool. Otherwise, simply begin typing your message in the text box below.
- Once you have finished crafting your message, you can SAVE IT FOR LATER, PREVIEW or SEND your message (now or at a later scheduled time) by choosing the options at the bottom.
- To send SEND TEST, choose green SEND, select SEND TEST, include your email address, and select SEND located under your email address.