|Thank you, PTSA Members, for your survey participation last month to provide feedback on PTA legislative priorities for 2020-2021.|
Our delegate voted with members from across Washington State at the two-day legislative assembly to let your voice be heard. The results are in. These are the new top five priority issues Washington State PTA will advocate throughout the year.
- Increase Access to Nursing, Mental Health, and Social Emotional Learning Staff
- Support Students and Preserve Education Funding
- Increasing Educational Equity by Closing the Digital Divide
- Supports and Funding for Students with Disabilities and Their Families
- Prevent and Reduce Gun Violence and Suicide
For more information, visit WSPTA Advocacy.